Thursday, May 22, 2008

SUMMER CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT: 'LIFE DOESN'T REWIND ACROSS THE UNIVERSE'



NEW UPDATE: ENTER TO WIN THE NEW 'LIFE DOESN'T REWIND ACROSS THE UNIVERSE CONTEST'

On Tuesday, July 1st, 2008, we will randomly select Twelve (12) winners of the E. I. Johnson prize package. This will include signed copies of each of the first two books in the ‘Wireless trilogy'

COOL PRIZES FOR FIRST, SECOND & THIRD PLACE CATEGORIES WILL BE POSTED TUESDAY, JULY 15TH. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED SO COME AND CHECK MY WEBSITE & BLOG SITES FOR FURTHER DETAILS. PREVIOUS WINNERS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE NEW CONTEST.

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi,
I just came by to check your blog and
I have already subscribed to your feed reader. I am pretty impressed by this site and I want to join your circle of friends. How can I do that? Thanks and God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I love to read the book and probably I will buy it if I get some money.
Thabnks for the post. God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I love to read the book and probably I will buy it if I get some money.
Thabnks for the post. God bless.

happy said...

congratulations! not everybody is given the talent that you have.